[Sca-cooks] OOP canning adventures

Etain1263 at aol.com Etain1263 at aol.com
Tue Oct 14 13:24:56 PDT 2008

In a message dated 10/14/2008 11:47:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com writes:

Margaret
(T-minus four days to an actual  kitchen!!!)

You too??   Four weeks ago some friends tore out my cabinets to  put in
new.....they STILL aren't done!   the walls had to be torn out  and reshimmed, the
wiring had to be redone, the plumbing under the sink had to  be updated..and
the current heating pipes had to be moved!   Then  there is the cabinet that
won't fit thru the door...haven't figured that one out  yet...and the finale is
the pantry cabinet that is 85" tall...and the kitchen is  80".   It's been
fun.  I got a great deal of my canning out of  the way before "teardown"..but my
garden is dying and I wanted to do one last  batch of tomatoes!   (and try
that green tomato chutney posted  earlier!)

Etain