[Sca-cooks] Question: Cooking field trips for Known World Cooks and Bards

Gretchen Beck grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Oct 17 09:16:22 PDT 2008

Hi Folks,

I was hoping to gauge whether this is interested in a couple of field trips
connected to Known World Cooks and Bards. Two things I was thinking might
be of interest:

  1. Saturday morning on The Strip (shop the old Pittsburgh wholesale foods
district).

and

  2. Tour of the All Clad plant in Washington PA

Would there be interest in either of these?  If so, please let me know and
I'll see what I can arrange. Also, are there any other potential food
related "field trips" you might want to consider in the PA area? (Perhaps a
tour of one of the local dairies farms, a visit to the Daffin's Chocolate
Kingdom, or Sarris chocolate factory,or something similar?)

toodles, margaret