[Sca-cooks] Clary Sage Flowers - Source

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Oct 21 21:45:16 PDT 2008

Adamantius said:

<<< It occurred to me afterward to look for instances of clary sage
being
added to wine, and I didn't find them. Ale, yes, and other types of
sage as well as clary sage used in beers and ales, but nothing about
wine in what I saw... >>>

I was going to ask if this clary sage was an old or new world plant,
but since the Florilegium is back up, I did a search and found a
number of references, but none to clary sage in wine.

As to sources, this was in the seeds-msg file:

======