[Sca-cooks] OOP: Instant Coffee

Martha Oser osermart at msu.edu
Mon Oct 6 11:38:15 PDT 2008

So let me preface this by saying that I don't drink coffee on a regular
basis.  I like the flavor of coffee in cheesecakes, cookies, ice cream, iced
coffee drinks, etc.

What can you all recommend to me as a good instant coffee to keep on hand
for recipes that call for it as flavoring?  I know there are those who will
say there's no such thing as a "good" instant coffee, but that's a whole
'nuther discussion!

I'd just like to know if there's any difference in the instant brands or if
I can keep on buying whatever's cheapest.

Many thanks!

Helena