[Sca-cooks] Change of site for Oct 25th feast planning seminar

Devra devra at aol.com
Wed Oct 8 08:14:39 PDT 2008

Hi folks. I know that you all know a great deal about planning feasts
already, but it's always interesting to hear what a fellow cook has to
say.  With this in mind, I remind you of our planned seminar on feast
planning, to be lead by Lady Patricia of the Tangled Wyldes Sat, Oct
25th.

We are, however, changing the venue of the meeting.

We have changed the site for our Oct 25th Feast Planning Seminar.  It
will be held at the home of Devra the Baker

Devra Langsam
627 East 8th St
Bklyn NY 11218

beginning at 11 am. Lunch will be served.  PLEASE let the hostess know
if you are coming so that she can plan the menu (even if you have
already told her!).

This site can be reached from the 'F', 'Q', and 'B' trains, and the B68
or B8 bus. Call for travel directions 718-853-8121.

Yours in service,

Devra