[Sca-cooks] labeling largess

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Oct 14 12:22:13 PDT 2008

<<< Also, as was under discussion in this house last night, *Label
Them*.
Contents, ingredients, and, if you would like, who from/who made it.
As HG
Sile was saying, "You don't know if this bottle contains a nice homebrew
beer, mead, wine, or some vile liquid without a label, and you're
afraid to
try."

Though I will say, I find it an amusing game to Name This Beverage.

-sisuile
who needs to go take her own advice and label the cordials. >>>

I recently added this article to the Florilegium. While it is written
with beverages in mind, I think a lot of the ideas would probably
extend to things like jellies and pastes as well. This is in the
BEVERAGE section;

bev-labels-art    (10K)  6/15/08    "How to Make Labels (and What to
Put on
                                        Them)" by Freiherr Johann von
                                        Drachenfels, OL, OP.

Stefan