[Sca-cooks] OOP: German translation help, please

Stanza693 at wmconnect.com Stanza693 at wmconnect.com
Thu Oct 16 12:49:41 PDT 2008

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with some modern German.

I bought some powdered salad dressing mixes when we were stationed in
Wiesbaden.  I adored the cucumber salads that we were able to get and thought I could
do it myself when we returned Stateside.  Unfortunately, I never learned more
than "restaurant" speak so I haven't had much luck with the mix the times
I've tried it.  I could have sworn the real stuff was sour cream-y tasting, but
all I see that I recognize is water and oil.

I'm not sure how much of this is the instructions, but maybe someone could
pick out the relevant part and let me know what to do???   (Some of the words
will look funny because I don't have anyway to add the umlauts.)

Please and THANK YOU.
Constanza Marina de Huelva

Fur 2-4 Portionen Salat:
1 Gurke oder 150-200 g Blattsalat z.B. Frisee oder Chinakohl

Zubereitung:  Den Inhalt eines Beutels in eine Salatschussel geben, mit 1 EL
Wasser (bei Blattsalaten benotigen Sie 3 EL Wasser) und 3 EL Ol verruhren.
Zugabe von Essig nicht erforderlich.  Vorbereitete Zutaten gut abtropfen lassen
und unter die fertige Salatsauce mischen.

Tipp:  Dillkrauter - Dressing gelingt auch perfect mit 4 EL Joghurt, susser
oder sauerer Sahne an Stelle von Ol.

<BR><BR>**************<BR>New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination.
(http://local.mapquest.com/?ncid=emlcntnew00000002)</HTML>