[Sca-cooks] Stupid rats on hooves

Cindy Sorenson wolfhawke81 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 23 09:28:19 PDT 2008

(giggles!)  Around here, I swear they work for the DOT... doing brake checks!  They stand by the side of the road, then jump out in front of you to see if you can stop!  The 10 point buck that took out my passenger window on my Honda stood by the side of the road 6 months later, then jumped in front of my boyfriend's truck when he was about 20' from the deer!  Brake check!