[Sca-cooks] Cooks and Bards' Symposium

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 18:01:54 PDT 2008

I know I'm not the autocrat...nor am I the person in charge of classes.  But
I am terribly disappointed at the number of classes that are being taught at
this event.  There are supposed to be two days worth of classes, and what is
currently on the web site is less than a single day's number of classes.  I
know of two others that have been proposed but not added to the list.  Now
this is a real pity from an organization that has so many talented cooks.  I
know that time is short, but you guys should look at your time/schedule and
see if there isn't some way you can come to the event and teach a class.
When I asked about a week or so ago who was planning to go, I think maybe
three people responded!

I really hope to see more of you guys at the symposium...and to see some
more really exciting classes!

Kiri