[Sca-cooks] pickled cucumbers recipe [was: OoP?]

Sam Wallace sam_wallace at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 6 15:08:39 PDT 2008

Hi,

Sorry I didn't post the source when I sent the recipe. I was being herded
out the door as I was copying the last bits to my post.

The pickle recipe is from Lancelot de Casteau's Ouverture de Cuisine. It was
published in 1604 by a then retiring chef, which puts the recipe's original
use as prior to 1600. The original was in French.

Yours,

Guilluame