[Sca-cooks] The Omnivore's Hundred

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 08:17:56 PDT 2008

Done...interesting list.  I'm kind of surprised at the number of items that
I have eaten over the years!  I had to wimp out on several things...I can't
physically deal with very hot dishes, haven't been since having most of my
colon removed due to colon cancer.  And I have almost a phobia about things
that are slimey, which means that I can't deal with raw oysters or sea
urchin...sea cucumber and souse/head cheese/whatever fall into this same
category.

Thanks for sending this on!  It was very interesting.

Kiri