[Sca-cooks] Christianna's Hundred

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 7 09:12:54 PDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
Well, when I sent mine on, it lost all of that formatting, too. I think I
had about 15 on the list I hadn't tried.
Christianna
(finally back on-list after Pennsic!) > > > > > > > > > >

I'm not so gastronomically experienced, as I had only eaten 59 of them, and
would try all of them except the balut.

The ones I still need to try are below.  The only one's I'm not excited
about are the whole insects (not counting acciental gnata and ants),
roadkill and sweetbreads.  I'm gonna make Bagna Cauda next week at the
restaurant for tasting, and will seek out opportunities the rest of the year
to incrweae my numbers.  The one's I'd reather not eat again are borscht &
raw scotch bonnet.

  4. *Steak tartare
  6.* Black pudding
  8. *Carp
12. *Pho
16.  *Epoisses
17. *Black truffle
25. *Brawn, or head cheese
30. *Bagna cauda
31. *Wasabi peas
33. *Salted lassi
36. *Cognac with a fat cigar
37. *Clotted cream tea
41. *Curried goat
42. *Whole insects
43. *Phaal
45. *Malt whisky from a bottle worth ?60/$120 or more
46. *Fugu
52. *Umeboshi
53. *Abalone
59. *Poutine
62. *Sweetbreads
64. *Currywurst
65. *Durian
68. *Haggis
72. *Caviar and blini
73. *Louche absinthe
74. *Gjetost, or brunost
76. *Baijiu
79. *Lapsang souchong
80. *Bellini
83. *Pocky
84. *Tasting menu at a three-Michelin-star restaurant
85. *Kobe beef
86. *Hare
89. *Horse
90. *Criollo chocolate