[Sca-cooks] Curried Goat, was Celia's Hundred

Lady Celia CeliadesArchier at cox.net
Sun Sep 7 16:03:57 PDT 2008

Cool!  Thanks for the additional information.  I like most Jamaican foods,
except that I'm not particularly fond of "jerk" (many of them are too "hot"
for me to enjoy, but I love a mild "jerk".)  I'll keep an eye out for it the
next time I'm in a Jamaican restaurant.

I know there are several S.D. folks on the list here, so this seems an
opportune time to ask... does anyone know of any Jamaican restaurants here
in San Diego? Or Cuban? I haven't been able to find either here... figured
it's an East Coast/West Coast thing, but if there are any here, I'd love to
know about them!