[Sca-cooks] Semi-topical query re one of The Hundred: Cigars

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 8 15:19:53 PDT 2008

On Sep 8, 2008, at 6:12 PM, Kingstaste wrote:
> So do you wear your smoking jacket out on your balcony?  I'm trying
> to get a
> mental picture here...
> LOL
> Christianna

Uh, no. I don't own a smoking jacket. My father did, but didn't smoke.
But then he also owned a conductor's baton which he used to wave
around while listening to recorded music...

Standard smoking garb around here is more like just-below-the-knee
denim shorts, sneakers or Birkies, and a T-shirt... today's is a sort
of mottled, desert-khaki color.

Adamantius (well, she asked)

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter