[Sca-cooks] Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] Disaster relief coordination

Gaylin Walli gaylinwalli at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 09:30:05 PDT 2008

Are you sure it wasn't more a comment about you being a force of nature? :)

And thank you kindly to those of the list who mailed me privately to ask how
my mom and stepfather were doing with the store as they attempted to ride
out yet another. I just got off the phone with mom. She says no trees were
down this time (last time one came down and took off the back of the mobile
home next to theirs). She's going out in about 15 minutes with the neighbors
to start local branch cleanup. She said they only lost power from about 9am
Sat through 8am Sun and were quite surprised that the power came back on so
quickly.

So, no disaster relief required at their home. I appreciate the offers of
help though!

Iasmin