[Sca-cooks] Next Pennsic

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Sep 18 11:19:36 PDT 2008

Hey, it ain't too early- I'm already mostly packed ;-)

Seriously, though, considering the lack of interest lately in the
Knowne Worlde Cookes Potlucke, we've been progressing with the Open
Fire Cookery experiments we've been doing. Next War, we're talking
about doing it twice, once each week. A friend of mine from
Northshield has said that he'll build us an oven, and I'd like to know
who here would like to be involved- I'm considering starting up a List
so we can make plans, and set up a real, serious, period feast for
ourselves.

So, whaddaya think, folks? Is there enough interest, or shall we
simply continue with our own experiments, and tell the rest of you as
we happen to think o0f it?

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up