[Sca-cooks] Next Pennsic

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Sep 18 11:55:22 PDT 2008

Well, we're going to do the open fire cooking twice, but there's no
reason we couldn't do a Cook's Meeting (with food) as well. I had just
moved the Potlucke down to my camp after the incredibly bad manners
expressed by the people at the second potluck, where people were
arriving just to grab food. I figured it worked better in a more
controlled situation.