[Sca-cooks] OOP but WANT!!!!!

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 11:31:03 PDT 2008

Gentle Iasmin

>At the risk of quenching the lust,

It worked ... well ... that and the price tag for these beauties.

>what can happen when you use the pot in period cooking

Ah ... there is the other side of the issue.  Were I to actually obtain these wonderful works of art I would be too afraid to use them for the intended purpose.

I suppose I am doomed to admire them from afar.

sigh

Cheers

Malkin

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door.Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.

 I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.