[Sca-cooks] Camp ovens, again

Cheri or Anne celticcheri at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 13:10:48 PDT 2008

I line the bottom of my camp oven with fire bricks (purchased at the local Ace Hardware), they help maintain even heat distribution and keep it more consistent.  I've been quite happy with the performance of the oven since I've started to use them.  Added benefit is that once the fire is turned off, the oven will stay warm for quite some time.

Hope this helps

Anne

Go softly and gently for those you meet here will be
those you know hereafter."