[Sca-cooks] Semi-topical query re one of The Hundred: Cigars

tudorpot at gmail.com tudorpot at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 08:16:35 PDT 2008

I don't know. Looked it up and found this--

"As much as enjoy the intensity of the taste in Erinmore Flake, I
find the lighter flavour of this version equally appealing and
certainly more refreshing. The expected flavour is there - something
that resembles a unified blend of pineapple and liquorice - but the
taste of the sweet Virginia tobacco comes through quite well too,
more so than in the flake version if I remember correctly.

ool smoking, black Cavendish is combined with naturally sweetened
bright Virginia tobaccos to produce the unique rich flavor and
distinctive aroma of -Matured in giant steel presses under heat and
pressure for 3 days and cut into flakes or slices. Good, rich flavor,
distinctive aroma."

Freda