[Sca-cooks] Synonym Assistance

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 10 22:08:14 PDT 2008

Johnnae wrote:
>I suspect that you could leave the term
>as Paluze in perhaps italics. Then in a glossary entry explain it.

The text says something like, paluze which is a type of "gelee". so
i'd like to be able to say "paluze which is a type of
something-or-other"

So italics is not enough.

Sorry if i'm being "short", i'm dealing with completely incompetent
"tech support" at my ISP. So i'm feeling a bit... testy... They
either sent me the wrong product or the right one with the wrong
instructions for set up. I've already spent over 4 hours with them on
the phone and on "live chat" trying to fix one problem - it only took
six different "support" drones before one gave me the correct info.
Now i'm at it again.

If anyone wants a new ISP, do NOT use Earthlink. They have gone WAY down hill.
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita

My LibraryThing