[Sca-cooks] Fwd: [PSG] Wild Game Recipes

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sat Sep 13 17:57:44 PDT 2008

Here's an assortment of wild game recipes. I'm thinking, for those of
you who are newer cooks, some ofd them would be useful as you're
figuring out how to cook various game from period recipes.

http://www.wildliferecipes.net/index.asp
Covers about everything you're likely to find in the wild
Fur,Fish,Reptile,recipes are at above site

http://www.wildliferecipes.net/Shellfish_Recipes/index.asp
Shellfish,Mollusk Recipes are at above site for the critters below

Sedentary Critter Recipes

   * Clam Recipes
   * Oyster Recipes
   * Mussel Recipes
   * Scallop Recipes

Moving Critter Recipes

   * Snail Recipes
   * Lobster Recipes
   * Crab Recipes
   * Shrimp Recipes
   * Crawfish

http://www.wildliferecipes.net/Food_From_Field/Blackberries/Blackberry_index.asp
Or:  http://tinyurl.com/5hz86b

 Blackberry Recipes are at the above site

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard