[Sca-cooks] Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] Disaster relief coordination

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Sep 15 10:47:40 PDT 2008

There's stream and river flooding here in Southeast Michigan.
Lots of underpasses flooded, at least one tornado on Saturday from
the system that passed through before Ike officially arrived.
Some power outages but they are scattered.
Chelsea got 5.7 inches of rain according to the news this am.
Some places got over 8 inches.

Johnnae