[Sca-cooks] Cleaning metal

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Wed Sep 17 10:19:31 PDT 2008

Thanks, St Phlip! This sounds an interesting idea, and would be easy enough
to test out on a small scale, without filling up a spare trash can with a
sugar water solution and making a paradise for our mosquitoes. The
electrochemistry method still sounds neat, maybe when the little rugrats are
a little older I can try that one too.
Cheers,
Isabella

Frank Zappa

To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
administering medicine to the dead.
Thomas Paine