[Sca-cooks] Smoking

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 17:19:35 PDT 2008

    Many thanks to those of you who have asked how I am doing. The
answer is through hello.
First I was hospitalized for a urine infection which ran up to my
kidneys, blocked them and then to my lungs. When I ran into shock that
was the moment my husband rolled me into emergency thus saving my life.
The bottom line was quit smoking now if you want to continue kissing
your mate or kiss an oxygen tank for what life you have left.
    Obviously I tried to quit smoking. Peter, my husband, is a powerful
love. First the hospital assigned me to a psychiatrist who drugged me.
When Peter realized that we changed doctors and I went to hypothesis. It
is a long story but I became depressed and came down with pneumonia
twice and then acute bronquitis. Now I have pysco therapy weekly. By the
way the first time Peter rolled me into emergency for pneumonia I was
going into shock again.
    I don't ask for pity but for those who are going to have to go this
route one day or another. It is hell. As you have given me support they
need yours.
Suey