[Sca-cooks] Vikings in Minnesota

Pat Griffin ldyannedubosc at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 22 09:29:58 PDT 2008

It was ICELANDIC, not VIKING.  The two are not interchangeable.

Lady Anne du Bosc Known as Mordonna The Cook

Mka Pat Griffin

Thorngill, Meridies

mka Montgomery, AL

"To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old
falsehoods." From The Notebooks of Lazarus Long by R. A. Heinlein