[Sca-cooks] A FORME OF CURY manuscript to go online

Sandra Kisner sjk3 at cornell.edu
Fri Sep 26 05:25:37 PDT 2008

>While I appreciate folks thinking of the Florilegium for this, as
>Johnnae mentions it would be against copyright law to add this to the
>Florilegium without permission from the copyright holder.  And the
>copyright holder may or may not be Professor Hieatt, depending upon
>the policies where the material was published.

I think it would still be legal for me to send individual copies (either in
Word rtf or in PDF format) to those who request it of me.  If someone who
knows better says otherwise, of course, I wouldn't do it, but in the mean
time, let me know which electronic version you'd prefer, and I'll send it
along.

Sandra