[Sca-cooks] food laws

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Mon Sep 1 07:57:40 PDT 2008

I don't have the movie, but I do have one of the *early* editions of the
book.  Held together with a rubber band, but still....
Would be perfect for a rain-pissing day like this.  All you AnTirans out
there, what the heck made you think we Artemisians wanted your bloody
weather? Take. It. Back!
--Maire, thinking of getting out the canoe and paddling to the store for
stew ingredients....