[Sca-cooks] Acorns at Williams-Sonoma

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Sep 18 17:21:05 PDT 2008

Made it out of the house today and over to Ann Arbor.
Can't move this evening, but I did get to the mall for the first
time in months. (I was there at Easter.)
Williams-Sonoma has a new acorn pan!
Acorn Cakelet Pan Our baking pan turns out 18 exquisitely detailed
miniature cakes and quick breads shaped like acorns, a festive touch for
autumn meals. Use it to bake a basketful of savory nut breads for the
buffet, warm cornbread muffins to accompany fall soups and stews, or
sweet dessert cakes dusted with sugar. Made for us by Nordic Ware, the
cast-aluminum pan has a nonstick finish that ensures easy release of the
2 1/4" long acorn shapes with all their detail intact. Hand-wash. 15
1/4" x 11 3?4" x 1" high. Made in USA. A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.

Not cheap. It's $36.00

There's also acorn pot holders and glass dishes
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/sku6853774/index.cfm?pkey=xsrd0m1|16|||0|||||||acorn&cm_src=SCH

Johnnae