[Sca-cooks] September 2008 MK Cook's Challenge

Gaylin Walli gaylinwalli at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 07:51:43 PDT 2008

Bah, so much for my new email client. What I meant to type was this:

I've intentionally left this vague. As I described on the MK Cooks list, the
goals are to create as many dishes as possible, but it assumes that you
won't be serving a dish that looks skimpy. What is your judgement on skimpy?
What looks like an acceptable amount and why? Think about these things as
you're figuring out your dishes and feel free to discuss the implications of
your choices when you send your list.

As a way of further explanation, sometimes we leave these things out to spur
conversation on the list. It allows for more discussion. :)

Iasmin