[Sca-cooks] OOP but WANT!!!!!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Sep 4 20:25:46 PDT 2008

<<<
  At the risk of quenching the lust, allow me to bring it back on
topic and
show you what can happen when you use the pot in period cooking. The
following photos of said pot at our annual (it's tradition!) Cook's
Madness
at Pennsic:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gaylin/220132957/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gaylin/220132525/

This is what happens when you lose track of time and don't pay
attention to
how hot your wood fire is.

Iasmin

On Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 2:17 PM, Georgia Foster