[Sca-cooks] The Omnivore's Hundred

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 10:31:36 PDT 2008

Unfortunately, what was pointed out earlier appears to be true.  Underlines,
strikethroughs and italics don't appear to carry through.  So maybe we need
to do this again, using the suggested codes....Y = eaten, will eat again; N
= never want to eat again, on a bet; M = never eaten but would try; NN =
never eaten, won't try on a bet;  YN = tried, but never, ever again.  Is
that too complicated?  If so, does anyone else have an idea?

Kiri