[Sca-cooks] The Omnivore's Hundred

Phil Anderson urizen at paradise.net.nz
Mon Sep 8 08:35:01 PDT 2008

Adamantius wrote:

> One of the problems we're going to run across with this list of foods
> is that there are some enormous variations [...]. The question that then comes up
> is, what variations might the author of the original list be thinking
> of?

The original list,  which can be found at
http://www.verygoodtaste.co.uk/uncategorised/the-omnivores-hundred/ ,
has links from many of the entries which help show what the author is
thinking of. There are also over 800 responses there, and related
posts at http://www.verygoodtaste.co.uk/uncategorised/hundred-
reasons/ and http://www.verygoodtaste.co.uk/uncategorised/hundreds-
and-hundreds/ .

I've been watching the mutating instructions with as much interest as
people's answers -- every time the list appears somewhere new, they
seem to have changed again.

(My answers from the first time I encountered the meme are at
http://slothphil.livejournal.com/108827.html )

Edward Long-hair
(who hasn't posted here in quite some time)