[Sca-cooks] Fwd: [Ansteorra-announce] Disaster relief coordination

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 15 09:24:50 PDT 2008

> That's pretty amazing. Hanna came up the East coast...all we got was a
> little rain and some wind. I'm so sorry you guys are having so much
> trouble. I understand that Ike's remnants were headed for Michigan as well.
>
> Kiri

Yet strangely enough, Dallas didn't get anything more than
some rain and a bit of wind. Nothing really bad at all. And
they were expecting massive weather and power outages
and all of that.

As it was, I was pretty disappointed. I like huge storms.
Not surprisingly, considering the moniker the kingdom
has given me. And, yes, people are already noticing the
coincidence of me winning Crown and us getting hurricanes.

Gunthar