[Sca-cooks] Fwd: Dangerous Chocolate Cake ... OOP

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Thu Sep 18 07:08:38 PDT 2008

I made it last night.
To me it is more chocolate sponge than chocolate cake.
Eduardo

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST
REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.com
web.mac.com/dwalddon

On Sep 18, 2008, at 6:46 AM, Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps wrote:

> 5 minutes away from chocolate cake?? Oh, drool, drool, slobber,
> slobber, moans of ecstasy...
> Isabella
>
> Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.
> Frank Zappa
>
> To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like
> administering medicine to the dead.
> Thomas Paine
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Devra" <devra at aol.com>

>>> 4 tablespoons flour (that's plain flour, not self-rising)
>>> 4 tablespoons sugar
>>> 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
>>> 1 egg
>>> 3 tablespoons milk
>>> 3 tablespoons oil
>>> 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (optional)