[Sca-cooks] Next Pennsic

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 12:05:26 PDT 2008

I understand where you're coming from.  However, my knees aren't getting any
better, so trying to get down to where you camp is a really painful
experience.  It may be that by next year, I'll be in better shape, but I
also am even more deeply involved with Masquerade Medieval...we're doing A
Man for all Seasons.  I have a small part and am Properties Mistress for the
show (and it has a LOT of props!!).  If we could do a pot luck up in one of
the A&S tents, that would really work better for me....

Kiri