[Sca-cooks] Pennsic

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Sep 18 19:57:34 PDT 2008

OK, let's work out something ;-) Personally, I'd be just thrilled if
we could get several serious cooking parties happening at Pennsic.
We've been working on some specific experiments, but if, from our
small beginnings, we can start teaching more and more people to be
comfortable with open fire cooking and period-style cooking apparati,
we'll have, in Emeril's words, "kicked it up a notch" ;-)

I'd say that SCA Cooks List has done a great job of raising the
standards in so far as using actual, rather than invented, period
recipes, now let's do period recipes in period equipment ;-)

I'm getting excited ;-)