[Sca-cooks] Next Pennsic

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 18 22:33:52 PDT 2008

Well, next Pennsic i'll be having a birthday that ends in "0", so i
really hope i can get to Pennsic to celebrate. I haven't had a
birthday party in a score of years, that's two birthdays ending in
"0" ago.

So i definitely want to visit with you all. And have my 60th birthday party.

I just hope i'll have a car by then... I was thinking of taking the
train, but then i thought, i've already bought pretty much all i want
from Pennsic (aside from MORE BOOKS!), and i'd love to shop at
Lehman's on my way home.

I visited it last year with my cousin who lives in Columbus, but i
was kinda spent out from my Pennsic shopping (which was pretty much
as i'd planned). This time i want to buy some cool non-electric
kitchen equipment.
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita