[Sca-cooks] Braise

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Sep 20 22:15:43 PDT 2008

But "brose" isn't pronounced the same, is it? I thought "brose"
rhymed with "rose". Or have i got that wrong? What is a "brose"? The
only "brose" I can think of is the Scottish drink, Atholl Brose such
as the stuff described in this Florilegium beverage file:
Atholl-Brose-art   (8K)  5/ 9/08    "Atholl Brose" by Mistress
Morgana yr Oerfa.

Stefan

<<< Not to be confused with "brose."

Sandra