[Sca-cooks] A really great event

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Sep 22 15:07:05 PDT 2008

The piecework pillow was done- and done beautifully, by the lady who
did dayboard. Not sure about the embellished cloak, but there were, I
think, three sets of cards, one of which was done so well, that
looking at the backs you'd have thought they were printed. I really
couldn't spend much time looking- I was a bit busy, but for as small
as this event was, all of the presentations were of excellent quality,
and it was just an incredibly fun event, for several reasons ;-)

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard