[Sca-cooks] A FORME OF CURY manuscript to go online

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Sep 25 07:16:39 PDT 2008

Let me also state for the record that Professor Hieatt is alive and well.
We should respect her rights as a living author and not be putting *her*
academic
articles into the Florilegium.

What might be possible is that the University of Manchester might be
persuaded
to include this article as part of the introductory material to the
scanned version of
the John Rylands University Library's FoC. That would be the best
possible place
for the article. I fear that if copyright is violated (and UK copyright
law is much stricter
than US law) that such an option will be closed off.

I will in fact work towards this end and see if this option might be
possible.

Johnna