[Sca-cooks] OOP: Rose Harissa

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 7 11:34:02 PDT 2008

Rose harissa was on that "weird or expensive food" list. I had never
seen it before, and there's no recipe for it in my Moroccan
cookbooks. I'm web-searching, but not turning up a list of
ingredients or a recipe for it, although it seems to me to basically
be standard harissa mixed with ras al-hanout and extra rose petals
(or maybe a splash of rosewater).

If anyone has a jar of this stuff with a list of ingredients (beyond,
chilis, rose petals, spices) or a recipe for it, please post.
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita

My LibraryThing