[Sca-cooks] dayboards

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Sep 23 14:42:18 PDT 2008

Phlip commented:
<<< I'll let Jaji discuss the rest of the feast, which was, as
usual, excellent, not to mention the dayboard (I really wish you other
Kingdoms would make dayboards a standard part of your events- they're
a great idea, and an excellent way to train cooks who aren't
necessarily ready for an entire feast) by Alice and her crew. >>>

That was one of the reasons I created several files in the FEASTS
section of the Florilegium about dayboards.  Just in case these might
of interest, they are:
dayboards-msg     (62K)  2/20/08    SCA dayboards, middle-of-the-day
meals.
Daybrd-Advent-art (16K)  8/ 5/02    "Dayboard Adventures" by Jadwiga
Zajaczkowa.
Rus-Vik-daybd-art (10K) 11/27/05    A Russian/Viking dayboard done by
Mistress
                                        Jadwiga Zajaczkowa.

Mistress Jadwiga also has an article about dayboards, "Dayboards and
Sideboards", on her site,  i have not yet placed this article in the
Florilegium, although I am hoping to sometime in the future.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com