[Sca-cooks] Mail Order ham? (OOP)

Celia des Archier CeliadesArchier at cox.net
Tue Apr 7 19:44:42 PDT 2009

As a Southern expatriate living in San Diego, I order my country ham from Sam Edwards, Virgina Traditions, and I've been happy with
their Country ham and their delivery.  I haven't had their "city ham", but I expect it to also be good quality, and they get good
reviews.  Their running a 15% off Easter special, but I expect everyone is running some sort of special.  I'll forward you their
"Easter Special" ad off list, just in case.