[Sca-cooks] Outlands Coronation Feast-PSA

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 08:37:52 PDT 2009

And this isn't always a disaster.  Some years back, I was scheduled to cook
a Far Eastern event...I was the only one in our Barony who knew much, if
anything, about this cuisine.  I did all of the research, came up with a
recipe, did a pre-cook, got everything ready.  Then a couple of days before
the event, I got word that my step-mother has passed away.  And I needed the
other person who really knew what I was doing with me...my husband!  Our
friends from our group and several other neighboring groups picked up where
I left off and cooked what I'm given to understand, a dynamite feast.  So it
can be done...

Kiri