[Sca-cooks] Important notice for my pig loving peeps

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 28 08:58:23 PDT 2009

They do. Financial news this morning, pork and pig prices are plummeting
worldwide. If you really want to see some "dumber than advertised" look
here:
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/04/28/2555290.htm?section=world
<http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2009/04/28/2555290.htm?section=world>

On the other hand, now might be the time to stock the freezer with
bacony goodness. Joy!

Selene