[Sca-cooks] Fluoxetine

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 17:04:03 PDT 2009

Isn't there something less drastic you could try first?  I didn't know cats
could get bulimia (or are those the human conditions this drug works on?)There
have to be herbal remedies that might calm the kitten with fewer side
effects.

Just an opinion from someone without medical training (or a cat!)

I have a friend who took her dog with similar traits to a pet psychic - got
some advice and it worked.  Maybe that's an option.

Good luck.

Shoshanna