[Sca-cooks] Fluoxetine

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 19:32:40 PDT 2009

Well Master, unless you just like the taste of chamomile. :-)) The fever
reducer, and "calming" medicinal are better extracted from the leaves by
making a tea and drinking it than putting leaves in oh, say, brownies.  What
say we suggest that Starbucks starts offering Chamomile and valerian shots
in their triple no whip skinny mocha..
Aldyth