[Sca-cooks] New? Book: The Medieval Cook

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 30 13:31:38 PDT 2009

I don't recall if this book has been discussed on the list. My current e-mail set-up is problematic and i'm not sure how to fix it. That means i haven't been posting much (you lucky listees, you!)

The Medieval Cook
by Bridget Ann Henisch
200 pages
Boydell Press
February 2009
ISBN-10: 1843834383
ISBN-13: 978-1843834380

Anyway, Amazon (US) "recommended" this book to me (can't imagine why :-). So far no one has rated it or reviewed it. So i wondered if anyone here has spent some time with it.

Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita
who'll be camping in the rain this weekend (drat!)