[Sca-cooks] Honey Butter

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 09:41:45 PDT 2009

Actually, it was against the law for manufacturers of margarine to add color
to it during the mfg. process.  Instead what they did was to include a
packet of some sort of coloring (I don't remember what it was) for the
purchaser to add at home.  They were afraid that people would actually think
they were purchasing butter!  I can remember my mother mixing the coloring
into the margarine.

Kiri (showing her age yet again!!)